Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bling Bling

Last Friday I got my Aggie Ring! It felt like I would NEVER get it! I feel like a real Aggie now, and somehow more of an adult, but not sure why. =)

I got up early Friday morning to go get my ring ticket. I got there at 7:15 when the doors opened, but I wasn't the first one there. People had camped out the night before all around the Association of Former Students building! So, I think it's only fair that they got their ring an hour sooner.

I went to class and work, and then Kyle met me on campus around 2:00 for all the festivities. We had yell practice and free snow cones and sausage on a stick (only the classiest for us Aggies). Then at 4:00, the magic happened.
The ring lady had Kyle present me my ring.




Behold the power of an Aggie ring.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!!!! I am so happy for you and your new Aggie ring. It is really beautiful. I hope you had fun dunking it.

ninepoundhammer said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

lnewcomer said...

does your ring have any magic powers?

ninepoundhammer said...

The only power I know of in my Aggie ring is that of being able to make my bill fold about $350 lighter (in 1995 dollars).

Laura said...

Congrats! That is a big moment for an Aggie!