Monday, September 03, 2007

Baby Steven's Birthday

Yesterday my nephew turned 1! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He has changed so much, especially in the last 2 or 3 months. He's started walking, hugging people, giving "five," and he even reached for me to hold him once or twice this weekend-a MAJOR highlight for an aunt! =)

We came in to Houston Friday night and had a great time with Laura and Charlton, and then Saturday we played with Steven and got ready for his cowboy-themed birthday party. I'll only put up a few pictures, but check Laura's blog over the next couple days for the full shebang.


His crown said, "Baby's 1st Birthday."

I was thinking after the party about how rare it is to go to a birthday party where you actually remember the person's birth, but I remember Steven's so clearly! It's hard to believe that at the same time of his party LAST year, we were anxiously waiting in the hospital room, wondering how much he would weigh, how long he would be, how much hair...

Happy Birthday, Stevie! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics! I'm glad you guys had fun with Steven--it's unreal the difference that a few months make in a baby's life. He looks so different!!