Thursday, December 20, 2007

Company Christmas Party



Saturday night was Kyle's company Christmas party. It was the same day as graduation, so it made for a very busy day (especially since it was in Conroe), but we had a great time. It's always nice to put names with faces of people Kyle works with.

Kyle made a rookie mistake by asking a male co-worker to take our picture, and I made a rookie mistake by not specifically asking Kyle to get one of his female co-workers to take the picture. You can't see much of my skirt, but it was shiny and a little poofy (my 2 favorite things).

Now that graduation is over(I'll post pictures after my family sends them to me, hint hint)and we've moved into our new duplex and been able to pull out a few Christmas decorations, it's starting to feel more like Christmas. And even more so after getting our present to each other last night.

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

From what I can see, your skirt is way cute! And overall, that's a really cute picture of the two of you.

When you first said that Kyle made a rookie mistake and asked a male co-worker.... I thought that you were going to say that he asked a male co-worker what to wear and you guys were either way over or way under dressed. :-)

Jamison said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh y'all look so pretty!!

Missy said...

Congrats on your graduation, Lindsay!!